Welcome To Explor-A-World!
TO REGISTER for local classes, please click on the desired location below:
Teach tomorrow’s Global Citizens today with Explor-A-World!
Language Lessons for Kids The Explor-A-World curriculum introduces children to the wonders of new languages and cultures through ready-made lessons full of fun activities. Our standards-based lessons combine world language vocabulary with cultural facts, music, art, and movement to create a interactive experience in which children learn. NEW! View a brief video to learn more about how the Explor-A-World program works!
Learn at Home or at School Our exploratory program allows teachers and parents to learn languages along with their students and children. Each lesson includes authentic audio and easy-to-follow pronunciation guides. Instant access to audio, web links, and downloadable resources makes lesson preparation effortless.
- Explore the world with your child and family!
- Learn the benefits of early language learning!
- Practice core skills with fun at-home activities.
- Learn how Explor-A-World can help support your core curriculum.
- Cost-effective introduction to world languages and cultures.
- Instant access to ready-to-use lesson plans and resources.
- Standards-based curriculum available in French, Spanish, German, Italian and Chinese
- Age-appropriate activities for children in grades K/1, 2/3, and 4/5
- Developed by professional educators and parents